Monday 28 May 2012

2011 : FRSIS (Fully Residential School International Symposium)

Original by Naufal Shahrir


Hola everyone :)

i was so sorry because unable to post any of my activities here. well I am a little bit busy nowadays and lazy........maybe. okey, i just want to share about the Full Residential School International Symposium
held at the far end of Johor (maybe not) which is Sekolah Tun Fatimah (STF) ermm.....the girls are nice and the boys are macho (although obviously I am on the top of the list) hihi






so actually this symposium was held with an enormous determination, to build a better tomorrow. ermm.We we asked to prepare a slideshow and guess what? we arrived there with empty handed while others are fully equipped with superb slideshow and that enough to make me kill myself! Damn.

jenuh merayau-rayau waktu malam just to make sure that the slideshow will be able to be used during the presentation. haha.

it was very  very very simple and booooring. i was not the one that present it so I just pretended that he was not my teammates! haha (bad me)
but just forget it. I was listed among the best presenters during the another presentation for us! i won two awards okeyyy.....jangan pandang sebelah mata la bai!



the koreans. cute eh?


this is we call as the hottest bachelors in the decade



During the opening ceremony

great meals, nice school and to able to interact with great students from different schools just a great great memories to remember. I was really scared at first to speak in english and my peers kept asking why I was chosen to represent my school
(  I was about to shoot their heads when they asked that question)

i'm off. daa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello, sir! i have read your blog and it’s really interesting. pardon me, but do you perhaps still have photos from frsis 2011? if you do, could you send them to me? i’m really sorry but i need them so much and somehow i couldn’t find them anywhere. i’m sorry if this message bothers you. thank you. have a good day!